Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are “from the heart.” This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I created a card to give to my husband with a “just because I love you” kind of sentiment. It’s a “thinking of you” type of card. I also included a small gift and made a custom box that coordinated with the card.
I paired the Lift Me Up stamp set with products from the Urban Underground suite. Everything is made with new goodies from the Occasions catalog.
I just love the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! I placed a layer of vellum over a layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock in order to tone down the brightness of the blue.
I also used the new watercolor pencils to color the hot air balloon. What a great new item! I am really excited about the watercolor pencils.
I made this cute little box too. It’s custom sized to fit the gift perfectly. It was fun to make.
What’s inside the box? A bow tie!
My husband and I are fans of Doctor Who and the 11th doctor always sported a bow tie. Now my husband likes to sport them too. I thought it was perfect for a little “pick me up” kind of gift.
As an interesting side note- if you are already a Doctor Who fan you probably picked up on this…but my blog name is from references to the 11th Doctor. Clara Oswald would say, “Run you clever boy and remember.” And now with that tidbit, on to the next stop-
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs <<<<<<<<<You are Here!!! Hooray!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Maggie at Maggie Made Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
Have a Cleverly Creative Day!